Aug 30, 2011

Clearly we're all robots. Robot slaves. Or something.

Raincoat Jed sent me this. I can’t actually think of commentary for the video. I’m that speechless.

I’M JUST GOING TO LEAVE THIS LINK HERE

And I also can’t think of a song that would go with this post. I was a little too boggled by the fact that she thinks that there was electricity in Africa in ancient times. I watched Ancient Aliens too, but come on.
And I guess if she, like a lot of people, wanted to move to Africa, then...cool, I guess. But maybe
stay away from South Africa.* It kind of sucks, especially for women.
*The “blacks can’t run a country” comments found on the Seoxys post are idiotic. Ignore them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted on the basis that anyone who would actually fall for that crap probably shouldn't be allowed to use a computer.